Gypsum production line squashes huge all-natural gypsum ore into little items
The Gypsum production line squashes huge all-natural gypsum ore into little items less than 30mm in size, then stores and also delivers them to the powder mill at a low feed price regulated by an electric shaking feeder. The powder is controlled by the powder separator to attain the called for excellence. The appropriate powder is transported to the fluidized bed burning central heating boiler for combustion. After calcination, the licensed plaster powder is sent to the clinker bottle or factory for use.
Features of the system structure.
- High-tech process, mature as well as steady, widely utilized in residential as well as foreign drywall assembly line.
- The chose equipment is trusted in high quality, practically easy to maintain, can be designed and also produced.
- Excellent sealing efficiency, high dust elimination effectiveness, and no dirt contamination.
- The compact equipment occupies little area.
- Reduce website personnel as well as labor intensity with complete assimilation and also automated control systems.
Gypsum is a plaster building block assembly line, using gypsum as the main ingredient, including water, blending, pouring, molding as well as drying light-weight gypsum building products. It is an indispensable part of building products. Plaster is heated up to 107 ° C-170 ° C in an atmosphere without stress as well as can be obtained from plaster by dehydration-gypsum hemihydrate. Plaster is an independent semi-hydrated plaster as the primary element, without pre-pulverized cement mix, generally for the production of gypsum products. White color, low impurity content, very tiny bit size construction plaster, also referred to as version plaster, is the primary resources to produce attractive products.
Please take note of the following factors in the main gypsum block assembly line.
- gypsum plaster product.
- drywall: drywall, drywall, drywall.
- When transporting as well as keeping construction plaster, care ought to be taken to prevent dampness access. It is typically kept for 3 months after its strength has decreased by concerning 30%.